Tribhuvan University (TU)
Institute of Science and Technology (IOST)
Bachelor Level / Fourth Year / Seven Semester / Science
Computer Science and Information Technology – (CSc.402)
Internet Technology | year: 2072
Full Marks: 60 | Pass Marks: 24 | Time: 3 Hours
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Attempt all questions.
- What do you mean by internet number? Describe the role in Regional Internet Registry (RIR) and National Internet Registry (NIR) in internet systems. [2 + 4]
- How structure of a domain name look like, describe with an example. How forward DNS resolution works? [3 + 3]
- How IPV6 addresses can be classified? Discuss about IPV6 header structure. [2 + 4]
- How SMTP differs from POP? What are the reasons for multiple protocols in internet systems? [2 + 4]
- Define WML Deck and Card. Write a simple WML code showing deck and card with some piece of text inside it. [2 + 4]
- What possible factors can be considered while filtering the content in web? How SMTP Proxies can be used to filter mails? [3 + 3]
- What is the purpose of using XML? Why XML elements are said to be extensible. Support your answer with proper example. [2 + 4]
- What do you mean by audio broadcasting? Discuss the basic components of IRC protocol. [2 + 4]
- Describe the building blocks that need to be considered while designing Internet System Network Architecture. 
- Discuss possible types of VPN Tunneling. How VPN client server interaction occurs, discuss with an example.