Tribhuvan University (TU)
Institute of Science and Technology
Bachelor Level / Fourth Year / Seven Semester / Science
Computer Science and Information Technology – (CSc.408)
Software Project Management | Year: 2072
Full Marks: 60 | Pass Marks: 24 | Time: 3 Hours
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Group “A” – Long Answer questions (Attempt any Two). [2 X 10 = 20]
1. Explain the Software Engineering problem. What do you mean by software project management? Explain.
2. What do you mean by rapid application development? Differentiate between spiral models and prototyping model.
3. Explain the software configuration management and its tasks and roles.
Group “B” – Short Answer questions (Attempt any Eight). (8 X 5 = 40)
4. What do you mean by SPM framework?
5. Explain the product life cycle.
6. Explain the cost – benefit evaluation techniques.
7. Explain the network planning model with example.
8. What do you mean by resource allocation?
9. What do you mean by change control?
10. Explain the typical terms of contract? Mention the different types of people in the team in the software project management.
11. What do you mean by venfication and validation? Explain with example.
12. Write short notes on:
(a) Visualizing progress
(b) Test strategies