Old Question Paper of Clinical Biochemistry
Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT)
Office of the Controller of Examinations
Regular/Back Exam 2071, Bhadra/Ashwin | Program: Lab Technician (Old + New Course)
Year/Part: Second Year | Subject: Clinical Biochemistry
Full Marks: 80 | Pass Marks: 32 | Time: 3 hrs
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Group ‘A’ [2 X 10 = 20]
Attempt (Any Two) Questions
1. Define Lipids. Write about classification and function of Lipid in detail.
2. Describe principle, procedure, clinical significance, precaution and normal Range of bilirubin, estimation.
3. Define quality control systems. Write about different quality control systems in biochemistry laboratory.
Group ‘B’ [8 X 5 = 40]
Attempt (Any Eight) Questions.
4. Write the working principle of Centrifuge machine.
5. Define and classify Enzyme with suitable example.
6. Write principle and uses of chemistry analyser.
7. Write principle, procedure of Cholesterol estimation.
8. Write definition and classification of hormones.
9. Define tumor markers. Enlist different biochemical tumor markers.
10. Describe glycolysis cycle in detail.
11. Write principle, procedure and normal Range of Urea estimation.
12. List difference laboratory hazards and precaution to be taken in biochemistry laboratory.
13. Describe procedure of preserving chemicals used in biochemistry laboratory.
Group ‘C’ [10 X 2 = 20]
Attempt All Questions.
14. Normal Range of SGPT and SGOT
15. Handling Ph meter.
16. Use of Water bath
19. Lambert’s and Bear’s Law
20. Solution and its types.
21. Molecular weight
23. Plasma Protein.