Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT)
Office of the Controller of Examinations
Regular/Back Exam 2071 (2014), Bhadra/Ashwin
Program: Lab Tecnician (Old + New Course)
Year/Part: Second Year | Subject: Medical Parasitology
Full Marks: 40 | Pass Marks: 16| Time: 1.30 hrs
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Group ‘A’ [1 X 10 = 10]
Attempt (Any One) Questions.
1. Explain about life cycle of material parasites.
2. Describe the morphology, life cycle and Lab diagnosis of Hookworm.
Group ‘B’ [3 X 6 = 18]
3. Explain the collection and transportation of urine sample for routine examination. How do you perform routine urine examination.
4. Define Bence Jones Protein. How do you perform Bense Jones Proteins in urine?
5. Explain the Lab diagnosis of Visceral Leishmani asis.
6. Write in brief about pathogenesis and lab diagnosis of Entamoeba histolytica.
Group ‘C’ [3 X 4 = 12]
7. Occult blood test in stool.
8. Congenital toxoplasmosis
9. Hydatid cyst
10. Defference between Taenia solium and Taenia saginata.