Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT)
Office of the Controller of Examination
Regular/Back Exam-2070, Bhadra
Program: General Medicine/ Pharmacy /Lab / Radiography / Dental Science (Dental Hygiene) / Homeopathy/ Ophthalmic Science / Ayurveda )
Year / Part: First Year | Subject: Botany
Full Marks: 64 | Pass Marks: 25.6 | Time: 3 hrs
Candidates are required to give their answer in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Attempt (Any Four) questions. [4 X 6 = 24]
1. Describe the bit, morphology, life cycle pathogenicity and treatment of Entamobia Histolytics.
2. Describe the morphology , lifecycle, pathogenicity, treatment and control of Taenia solium
3. What us Darwinism? Explain with examples.
4. Explain the structure of human brain with labeled diagram.
5. With labeled figure, describe the internal and external structure of human heart.
Answer in brief (Any Eight) [8 X 3 = 24]
6. What is cardiac muscle? Explain its structure.
7. Describe the types of WBC.
8. Write short note on ciliated epithelium.
9. Explain fluid mosaic theory of plasma membrane.
10. Explain pathogenicity of Giardial amblia.
11. Differentiate between male and female Ascaris.
12. Explain the characters of chromagon man.
13. What is homologous organ? Explain.
14. Write difference between Culex and Anopheles mosquito.
Answer in very short (Any Sixteen) [16 X 1 = 16]
15. Which tissue is found in the lining of intestine?
16. What is the function of mast cell?
17. What made up the dark and light bands in striated muscles?
18. Name any two vestigial organs found in human body.
19. What is serology?
20. Define commensalism with an example.
21. What do you mean by five kingdom system of classification?
22. What is fallopian tube?
23. What is the causative agent and host of the hydatid cyst disease?
24. What do you understand by digestive parasite? Give examples.
25. Write the scientific names of Cockroach.
26. Which vector transmits the Kala-azar and dengue?
27. Which medicine is used for the treatment of Trichomoniasis?
28. Mention any three functions of liver.
29. Define cardiac cycle.
30. What are the functions of loop of henle?
31. Write poisonous snakes found in Nepal with its distribution.