Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT)
Office of the Controller of Examinations
Regular/Back Exam – 2071, Bhadra/Ashwin
Program: Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Lab Technology (New)
Year/Part: Second Year
Subject: Basic Public Health| Full Marks: 64 | Pass Marks: 25.6 | Time: 3 hrs
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Group ‘A’ [4 X 8 = 32]
Atempt (Any Four) Questions.
1. Define immunity. Classify and explain different types of immunity with exampkes.
2. Explain why health education is necessary on community of Nepal?
3. Write dose, target disease and schedule of vaccination practicing in Nepal.
4. Explain different ways of disease transmission with examples of diseases.
5. Define safe and wholesome water. Describe the methods of water purification in small scale.
Group ‘B’ [ 5 X 4 = 20]
6. Enumerate the elements of primary health care.
7. Write about leavels of health care with their functions in context of Nepal.
8. What is MDGs? List health related target of MDG.
9. Describe briefly about safe practice of hospital waste disposal.
10. Classify food based on availability of nutrients. Summarize the functions of water insoluble vatimins.
11. Briefly describe elements and process of communication.
Group ‘C’ [4 X 3 = 12]
12. Write short not on (Any Four)
(a) Noise Pollution
(d) Central tendency
(e) Types of research