HSEB Exam | Questions Collection
Very Important Questions Collection
For: Management | Economics Class 12
From: All Unit
We have listed some very Important Questions. The repeating frequency of this questions are Comparatively High. This questions are asked on lots of previous papers.
Unit One: Market Economy, Demand, Supply, Equilibrium of Demand Supply
- Explain the law of demand.Give its exception?
- What is shift in demand curve? what are its causes?
- Explain causes of rightward shift in demand curve and causes of rightward shift in supply curve?
- Explain law of supply and shift in supply curve?
- Explain market economy?
Unit Two: Elasticity of Demand and its measurement.
- What is price elasticity of demand? what are its determinants and types?
- How price elasticity of demand can be measured with the help of total outlay method?
- Define cross elasticity of demand?
Unit Three: Theory of Consumers Behavior
- Explain law of substitution with help of table and diagram.What are its assumptions?
- What is law of diminishing marginal utility.Explain it with the help of a table and diagram and write its limitation?
- State and explain the law of equi-marginal utility?
- Explain the law of consumer’s surplus?
Unit Four: Factors of Production
- Explain the Malthusian theory of population?
- What is division of labour? what are its advantage and disadvantage?
- What is efficiency of labour? what are its advantage and disadvantage and what are its determinants?
- Explain characteristics of land, partnership and labour?
Unit Five: Theory of Production
- Explain the law of variable proportions?
- Explain increasing returns to scale and constant return to scale?
- Relationship between marginal production and total production?
Unit Six: Revenue and Cost Curves
- Explain short run average cost curves and total cost curves?
- Explain average revenue(AR), marginal revenue(MR) and total revenue(TR) and its relationship among them?
Unit Seven: Theory of Price and Output Determination
- What is perfect competition? How are price and output determined under it?
- What is monopoly?How price and output determined under it?
- Explain characteristics of monopoly and perfect competition?
Unit Eight: Theory of Factor Pricing
- Critically explain Recardian theory of rent?
- Critically explain the classical theory of interest?
- Explain the subsistence theory of wages?
- Explain wage fund theory?
Unit Nine: Money
- Critically explain the quantity theory of money or fisher’s quantity theory of money?
- What are function of money?
- Explain the concept of inflation and deflation?
Unit Ten: Banking
- Explain the function of commercial banks and central bank?
- Define money and capital market?
Unit Eleven: Government Finance
- What is direct tax and indirect tax? Explain its merits and demerits of both?
- What is budget?what are the process of budget formulation?
- What is important of government expenditure?
- Write characteristics of good tax system?
- What are source of government revenue?
Unit Twelve: International Trade
- Explain the comparative cost theory of international trade?
- What is free trade? What are advantage and disadvantage of free trade?