- All the organisms are unicellular and microscopic.
- Mostly they are aquatic and some are terrestrial
- They may be free-living, parasitic, saprophytic or symbiotic
- They are holozoic or holophytic or saprozoic
- Their reproduction takes place by sexual and asexual method
- They can move with their locomotory organ like pseudopodia, cilia and flagella
This topic is categorized into following sub topics:
- Paramecium – Description of Habitat, Structure and Reproduction
- Plasmodium – Description of Habitat and Structure
- Plasmodium – Asexual and Sexual Reproduction Cycle in Man
- Plasmodium – Asexual and Sexual Reproduction Cycle in Mosquito
Open the link to read this subtopics in detail….